Conveying light bulk density powders like fumed silica can be challenging. Many powders do not like to be moved mechanically or pneumatically because they behave in a fluid manor. VAC-U-MAX has introduced a new complete system for conveying light bulk density powders like fumed silica. The system consists of a VAC-U-MAX Bag Dump Station with integral dust collector and 1.5 hp fan using pleated filter bags to maximize filtration. The fumed silica is pumped into the customer's process vessel in a safe and dust free environment.
VAC-U-MAX Bag Dump Station and Fumed Silica Conveying System. This system is designed to convey light bulk density powders, like fumed silica and diatomaceous earth from bags to the process equipment.
- 5 cubic foot capacity hopper
- Lift up door with gas springs
- Integral dust collector with 1.5HP Fan
- Polyester Felt filters with PTFE coating for better filtration and release
- Fludizing and delumping mechanism
- Powder Pump, designed for light bulk density powders, cast aluminum or Stainless Steel construction
- Mobile Frame with Casters
- UL Certified Control Panel, NEMA 4 or NEMA 7/9
Front view of the Fumed Silica and Light Bulk Density Powder Conveying System
Back view of the Fumed Silica and Light Bulk Density Powder Conveying System
Operator dumping bags into VAC-U-MAX Bag Dump Station