VAC-U-MAX Model 30 Complete Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Unit for Fine Powder
VAC-U-MAX 30-Gallon air powered industrial vacuum, Model 40008 for Class II, Division 2 environments is completely grounded and bonded to meet the NFPA 70 requirements for grounding and bonding. These vacuums also meet the definition of an “intrinsically-safe system”. VAC-U-MAX air-powered vacuums do not use electricity and do not generate any heat from operation.
* Industrial Complete Vacuum Cleaner with:
· Single venturi suction source
· Manual Pulse Filter Cleaning with air reservoir, pulse button, regulator and gauge
· Noise muffler and guard for sound levels below 80 dbA
· Manual HP air control valve
· Adjustable orifice assembly for vacuum control 8" Hg. ‑ 16" Hg.
· Carbon steel construction with blue powder coat finish
· Vacuum Equalizer Kit for poly bag loading
· Extra Large Static-conductive PTFE(Teflon) coated washable internal dust filter rated
· 99.9% efficient @ 1 micron.
· .5" Anti-sparking Stainless steel material inlet
· 30-gallon open-top 16-gauge carbon steel drum
· Drum dolly, 30-gallon, heavy-duty steel spinning with (4) 4” stainless steel static -
conductive swivel casters, and drum lock-down nuts, carbon steel blue powder coat finish
· Bonding kit with 6 gauge retractable cable to bond power head to dolly
· Static conductive High-Pressure .5” x 25’ long Hose to connect the power head to customers compressed air supply
· .5 Quick Disconnect assembly
· (10) Static-conductive poly bags
· Tool Kit Universal, includes 2-bend floor wand wheeled floor tool, crevice tool and utility tool with rubber nozzle.
This package does not include a vacuum hose. Please consult factory when selecting proper material transfer hose at 800-822-8629.
* Single venturi power unit
‑ Maximum suction power 16" HG (208" H2O)
‑ Maximum air flow 100 SCFM
‑ Suction connection 1.5"
‑ Air operated, requires 35 SCFM @ 60 PSI compressed air
‑ Compressed air connection 1/2" NPT (female)
‑ Noise level 79 DBA @ 6" Hg